“What is a Parent Support Advisor?”
A Parent Support Advisor (PSA) is there to help, support and advice parents and carers who have worries or concerns about their children.
“What could a PSA help me with?”
A PSA could offer support in a range of situation, such as
- when your child is moving school
- supporting you when you have to go into school
- wanting advice and support with your child’s behaviour at home or at school
- your child not wanting to attend school or attendance difficulties
- any other issue you may have relating to your child that you would like support with
“How do I contact you?”
You can call me to make an appointment or just to chat on 07515 866700.
I may not have all the answers, but I might be able to help you work things out, or help you find someone who could help you more.