Robins St Faiths'
Key Stage 1 - Activity Pack
Ideas to support your Year 1 child:
- Find objects around your home and use your phonics to label them.
- Read a book everyday and write a sentence about what happened in the story, remembering to include capital letter and full stops.
- Collect 10 pairs of socks, use them to practise counting in 2s
- Get a pile of your favourite toys or Lego, group them into tens an ones and count how many you have
- Get some seeds and plant them, record how high your plant grows each day.
Year 1 Home Learning Pack
Year 1 Home Learning - Practical Ideas
Year 1 Home Learning Parent Guidance and Answers
Ideas to support your Year 2 child:
- Read everyday
- Write book reviews for the books you finish
- Keep a diary
- Practise 2, 5 and 10 times tables
- Complete calculations using all four operations (+, -, x and ÷)
- Measure objects around your home and record the lengths
- Go on a 3D shape hunt, write the names of all the shapes you find, then make a table and record the number of faces, edges and vertices for each object.
- Collect some coins from your money box, list the coins you have and find the total amount. Try to make the same amount using different coins.
Year 2 Home Learning Pack
Year 2 Home Learning - Practical Ideas
Year 2 Home Learning Parent Guidance and Answers